Full-time Reception Patient Service Lead for busy Doctors Surgery in London Colney, Hertfordshire.
We have an opportunity for a patient service lead to join our team of staff in the reception department as reception/office supervisor.
This is a full time role of 37 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern and be available to work between 7.30am and 8.30pm according to agreed job plan.
As reception supervisor the pace is fast and standards are high but if you are passionate about delivering customer services this is the role for you.
We are looking for a enthusiastic individual with a good sense of humour who ideally has a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience or 5 years general practice experience. The candidate will need to be confident, loyal, resourceful, and calm under pressure, with plenty of common sense and most importantly a good sense of humour and the ability to work autonomously. The role demands excellent prioritisation skills and above average computer skills. Knowledge of EMIS Web would be a bonus.
You will act as first point of contact for the reception team, the duties of the role include:
- The delivering exceptional standards
- Supervising of the reception team
- Ensure policies and procedures are met
- To maintain staffing levels both clinical and non-clinical, engaging locums for clinical requirements
- Manage absences to ensure minimum staffing levels are met
- To actively delegate and manage work load as a means to supporting the Practice Manager in the administration of reception office and day to day tasks required of a busy GP surgery
- Be responsible for training, implementation and compliance of processes as dictated by business needs a
- You will consolidate reports, audits and searches to assist the manager with claims and monthly returns.
Salary and Benefits
- NHS pension
- 20 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (part time pro rata)
- £ Competitive starting salary
For more information on this role or an informal chat please contact Denise Wait on 01727 823245.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of your CV.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formally known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Closing date is 2nd February 2020. If sufficient response is received this post cold be closed earlier than specified closing date, please apply as soon as possible to ensure that your application is considered.
Due to volumes of applications we receive we will not automatically issue feedback or send any further notification via email that you have been successful.