You can now book an appointment via our website from the comfort of your home or work at any time of day. To use this service you first need to register for this facility with your practice and obtain a user ID and password.
Need a User ID and Password?
Please pop into the surgery and obtain a consent form for online services, complete and return to reception. Your user ID and password will be sent to you in the post within the next 10 days.
Once you have a user ID and Password you can access all the services available online including repeat prescribing, cancelling appointments and updating patient contact details.
Already have your User ID and Password?
Enter Online Services
- You cannot share your login details with anyone else.
- Appointments are for the doctors only - we do not allow online booking for nurse appointments, phlebotomists, or midwife as they are often more complicated.
- Appointments are available up to 4 weeks in advance.
- Appointments are 10 minute in length. If you require a longer appointment you should call the surgery and speak to reception.
- Please only bring one problem to each 10 minute consultation.
- Maximum number of appointments that can be booked for any one patient at a time is 2.
- Appointments are offered on a first come first served basis, if you cannot see a suitable appointment you can still call the surgery as before.
- It is not essential you give a reason for your appointment but it would help the practice if you did.
View your medical records online...